Grandstream DP750 HD DECT Base Station
The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users.
The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 4 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP750 supports a variety of auto -provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720 , the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
• Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 4 concurrent calls per DECT system
• Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
• 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
• Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
• Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes