Grandstream GXV3240 Multimedia IP Phone
The GXV3240 Video IP Phone for Android™ combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
IP Multimedia Phone with 4.3" LCD
The GXV3240 Video IP Phone for Android™ combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This Video IP Phone runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store™, including popular productivity and business apps. The phone features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, a 4.3-inch touchscreen, HD audio, and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3240 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity, and video conferencing needs.
• 4.3 inch (480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
• 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to the 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
• Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network.
• HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
• Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)